|Oracle GoldenGate – Classic Versus Microservices Architecture|
|About Me||Muhammad Rawish Siddiqui
Some of My Articles
Autonomous & Cloud Database Specialist
Oracle Database Fleet Administrator
High Availability and Disaster Recovery Consultant
Oracle Certified Expert
Professional Oracle ERP DBA
EC-Concil Disaster Recovery Professional
Use Classic Architecture for:
* Static extraction of data from one database and the loading of those records to another database.
* Continuous extraction and replication of Transactional DML operations and DDL changes.
* Extraction from a database and replication to a file outside the database.
* Capture from heterogeneous database sources.
Use Microservices Architecture for:
* Large-sclage and cloud deployments with fully secure HTTPS interfaces and Secure WebSockets for streaming data.
* Support system-managed database sharding to deliver fine-grained, multi-master replication.
* Simpler management of multiple implementations of Oracle GoldenGate environment and control user access.
* Support for thin and browser-based clients, distributed deployments, remote administration.